07 December 2008

Okay, I haven't been blogging. Let's just say I've been focusing on other important areas of my life. Haha.

I am pleased to announce that I've finally travelled outside of Asia for the 1st time in the 21 years of my life! I pray that I will be in health the next 17 days while I'm here and have the time of my life. I just reached my hotel in Oklahoma City a few hrs ago. I had expected a skyscraper tall hotel like the ones in S'pore but no, there are no skyscapers in Oklahoma! All I saw were trees and short buildings while I was travelling in the cab from Will Rogers World Airport. OKC is clearly a countryside area! Urgh, next time I wanna visit New York City and LA for real! GO WITH ME PLS. =)

The adventure begins tmr with the orientation. We'll be brought to OKC Memorial and Museum for a tour, as well as shopping at Wal-Mart! Pictures tmr I promise!

Btw, it's 3 degrees celcius and 1.19am here now. Brrr.